Your Cart is Empty
We were luck to obtain these pots from a Master Tea Tea Collectorin Taiwan. Slightly used, these pots are a way to add a high end pot to your collection. We only have 1 of each, so grab your favorite before it's gone
Type of Clay:
Normal Retail Price:
1. Heat the pot with boiling water. Just enough to warm up the clay.
2. Once your pot is warmed, pour the hot water from the pot into your cup(s) to heat them as well. NOTE: Be sure to empty your cups of the warm water before serving your tea.
3. Add you favorite tea, between 10-15gm. NOTE: This method is ideal for darker more oxidized teas like, Wild Mt. Red, and GABA Oolong.
4. Fill pot with water around 200* and let the tea sit for at least 1 min.
5. Serve the desired amount of tea. It is ideal to only empty the teapot about 2/3 of the way, leaving some tea for subsequent steeping.
6. Refill the meditation pot with hot water, replacing the volume of liquid just served. This step when mastered will keep the tea at the right strength and temp over the course of the session.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 as long as you like.
Founded in San Diego, every purchase of Mad Monk Tea supports artisan farmer's and sustainable growing practices around the planet.
We invest our profits back into people, products, and processes that support all life and nature.
Collections: Accessories, Limited Edition
Category: Limited Edition