Are you ready to move into the realm of brewing a solid pot of Pu-erh Tea?
The Monk Pot is the perfect pot to start learning to brew aged Pu-erh tea.
The smaller size of the pot provides the proper ratio of leaves to water for more accurate, technical brews.
1. Heat the pot with boiling water. Just enough to warm up the clay.
2. Once your pot is warmed, pour the hot water from the pot into your cup(s) to heat them as well. NOTE: Be sure to empty your cups of the warm water before serving your tea.
3. Add you favorite tea, between 10-15gm.
4. Fill pot with water around 200* and let the tea sit for at least 1 min.
5. Serve the desired amount of tea. It is ideal to only empty the teapot about 2/3 of the way, leaving some tea for subsequent steeping.
6. Refill the meditation pot with hot water, replacing the volume of liquid just served. This step when mastered will keep the tea at the right strength and temp over the course of the session.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 as long as you like.