Are you looking for your first tea centerpiece? Then it doesn't get much better than this. Imported from Taiwan, each side handle pot is hand crafted from one of the top ceramic artists on the planet. This particular pot was a series of only 500. Mad Monk was lucky enough to obtain 25 of these. Get them before they are gone. (Matching tray available)
1. Heat the pot with boiling water. Just enough to warm up the clay.
2. Once your pot is warmed, pour the hot water from the pot into your cup(s) to heat them as well. NOTE: Be sure to empty your cups of the warm water before serving your tea.
3. Add you favorite tea, between 10-15gm.
4. Fill pot with water around 200* and let the tea sit for at least 1 min.
5. Serve the desired amount of tea. It is ideal to only empty the teapot about 2/3 of the way, leaving some tea for subsequent steeping.
6. Refill the meditation pot with hot water, replacing the volume of liquid just served. This step when mastered will keep the tea at the right strength and temp over the course of the session.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 as long as you like.